- Keysborough Superclinic offers Bulk-Billed Telehealth consults to ELIGIBLE MEDICARE PATIENTS.
From 1st of January 2022
- Any patients holding PRIVATE HEALTH FUND POLICY who require a TELEPHONE CONSULT will be required to pay a private fee of $75 before the consultation commences. This fee may be partially claimable depending on your health fund policy.
- Please book for a GENERAL FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENT instead if you are not eligible for TELEPHONE CONSULT.
- Before Confirming your Appointment, PLEASE ADD YOUR BEST CONTACT NUMBER TO THE APPOINTMENT DESCRIPTION.
- With the upgrade of the Victorian Government’s restrictions and the increase in community transmission of COVID-19, Keysborough Superclinic is implementing Face Mask Policy For the health and safety of our community, anyone entering the clinic is required to wear a mask – including doctors, nurses, staff and patients.
- Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we continue to support our local community and navigate through these difficult times.
- You can follow up with our latest updates or see examples of our efforts on our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/keysboroughsuperclinic/