Keysborough Superclinic Billing Policy
The Consultation Fees listed below will apply to All Patients.
(Updated 1st July 2022)
Standard Business Hours
- Monday to Friday 8 am to 8 pm
- Saturday 8 am to 1 pm
- Monday to Friday 8 pm to 12 midnight
- Saturday 1 pm to 12 midnight
- Sunday 8 am to 12 midnight (whole day)
Public Holidays (After Hours)
- Any Day 8 am to 12 midnight
|Practice Fee*||Medicare Rebate|
*Medicare rebates are an estimate; please be aware this may vary.
Telehealth Consult Billing Policy
From 1st of July 2022,
Any patients holding PRIVATE HEALTH FUND POLICY who requires TELEPHONE CONSULT will be required to pay a private fee of $75 before the consultation commences. This fee may be partially claimable depending on your health fund policy.
Please note that Keysborough Superclinic will enforce a non-attendance fee of $40 per consultation orif a double consult a fee of $80, that is not attended or not cancelled within 2 hours of theappointment time.
VACCINES & PROCEDURAL FEES:
For all vaccination and procedural costs please ask one of our friendly receptionists. Your doctor will explain any additional costs to you and obtain your consent prior to receiving treatment.
- Any consultations requiring additional services may be charged a procedural equipment fee of between $40 – $210 (Please note some procedures may attract higher fees)
- Travel vaccines will incur a private fee also for the purchase of the vaccine as they are not covered by Medicare.
Pre-employment medical assessments and other medical assessments are also privately billed. Thecost will depend on the length and complexity of the medical assessment. Reception are able to givea price guide but cost will be determined by the doctor at time of consult.
Payment Methods For your convenience, we accept Cash, EFTPOS, Mastercard or Visa